Growers, consultants and agribusiness professionals are invited to participate in a series of seven online programs addressing field crop production and pest management on Monday evenings February 13 through March 27, 2017. Participants will learn how to enhance their corn, soybean, small grain, forage and potato production systems in the coming season, and have an opportunity to ask questions of MSU agriculture experts. The live webinar presentations will run 7 - 8 p.m. EST each Monday evening. One MDARD Pesticide Recertification Credit will be available through each webinar for application to one of the following categories: Private Core, Commercial Core or Field Crops. Participants can view the programs independently online. Registration is $15.00 for the full series of seven webinars or $5.00 per individual webinar session.
- February 13th
- Resurgence of Western Bean Cutworm – Dr. Chris Difonzo, MSU
- February 20th
- Controlling Resistant & Troublesome Weeds – Dr. Christy Sprague, MSU
- February 27th
- Soybean SDS & Wheat Stripe Rust Management – Dr. Marty Chilvers, MSU
- March 6th
- Selecting Wheat Inputs Wisely – Dennis Pennington, MSU
- March 13th
- Field Crop Soil Fertility Management – Dr. Kurt Steinke, MSU
- March 20th
- Soil Fertility for Forage Production – Dr. Kim Cassida, MSU
- March 27th
- Cover Crops for Potato and Soybean Systems – Dr. Erin Hill, MSU
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.