2019 Integrated Crop and Pest Management Update
Wednesday Dec. 18, 2019
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
4301 Farm Lane
Lansing, MI 48910
This event will address:
- Research based MSU recommendations for weed, insect, disease and fertilizer management for 2020
- Review of the 2019 late planting season
- Weeds, insects and disease resistance management
- Soil fertility and nutrient management
- Soil health
- 2020 Weed Control Guide E-434
Cost: $60 (includes refreshments, lunch and handouts including the 2020 MSU Weed Control Guide and other bulletins)
Cancellations received after Dec. 13 will incur a $30 cancellation fee.
Registration is now open through Dec. 16, 2019. Please note: this event is limited to 350 participants.
Registration for 2019 Integrated Crop and Pest Management Update is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on December 16, 2019.
There are 228 openings available.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.