Chronic Disease PATH (Personal Action Toward Health) Series
Starts May 25 EVERY Tuesday through June 29
12:30-2:30 p.m. ET
Online via Zoom
Chronic Disease PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living wth chronic conditions. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop.You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your condition
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
Need other options? Try Diabetes PATH or Chronic Pain PATH.
Registration for Chronic Disease PATH Series is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on May 24, 2021.
There are 15 openings available.
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information contact Pam Daniels by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 231-592-0792