Growers, consultants and agribusiness professionals are invited to participate in a series of six online programs addressing field crop production and pest management on Monday evenings February 22 through March 28, 2016. Participants will learn how to enhance their corn, soybean, small grain and forage production systems in the coming season, and have an opportunity to ask questions of MSU agriculture experts. The live webinar presentations will run 7:00-8:00 PM EST each Monday evening. One MDARD Pesticide Recertification Credit will be available through each webinar for application to one of the following categories: Private Core, Commercial Core or Field Crops. Participants can view the programs independently online. Registration is $15.00 for the full series of six webinars or $5.00 per individual webinar session.
- February 22, 2016
- Overcoming Weed Management Challenges in 2016 - Dr. Christy Sprague, MSU
- February 29, 2016
- Field Crop Disease Management Update - Dr. Martin Chilvers, MSU
- March 7, 2016
- Forage Improvement on a Budget - Dr. Kim Cassida, MSU
- March 14, 2016
- Nutrient Management Research in Field Crops - Dr. Kurt Steinke, MSU
- March 21, 2016
- Evaluating Insecticide Seed Treatments - Dr. Chris DiFonzo, MSU
- March 28, 2016
- Cover Crop Termination Strategies - Mike Plumer, Conservation Ag Consultant
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
Contact James DeDecker at 989-734-2168 or email@example.com for more information.